Monday 23 September 2013

I FOUND A GYM

That's about it I'm afraid.  Just to add: It's fully functioning and clean with body work classes and I'm definitely not going to be able to walk tomorrow.  *Thanks Czech lady*

Actually, funny story.  I saw her in the locker room and said, "Great class!" She looks at me and says, "You know, I won't be teaching in English." I laughed. Duh, I thought to myself, I'm not in America.  But I said it was fine because I'm used to classes from back home.  To be honest, I had no idea what was going on.  I had to look at my friend who told me about the gym in the first place. Oops.

Anyway, everything is so FANTASTIC! (For a Monday people) And I start my second day of training for my second job...Ya second job.  Teaching is wonderful, but I need to pay my bills!


:)

1 comment:

  1. Paige, what was the name of the gym you joined? I'll be in Prague soon for my TEFL course and have been looking up options.

    ReplyDelete